Why Every Neighborhood Needs A Brewery
The growth of craft breweries and brewpubs over the past 20 years has helped revitalize neighborhoods throughout our region and the rest of the country.
As their numbers have grown, many breweries are choosing to locate in older and abandoned buildings and are retrofitting them with tanks, kettles and casks, becoming centerpieces for economic development and transformation.
Hear from developers, owners, and local craft brew masters on strategies for attracting consumers and creating vibrant communities where families can plant roots and small businesses can thrive.
- Florian Kuplent, Co-Founder & Brew Master, Urban Chestnut Brewing Company
- Andy Hille, Founder & Grand Llama, Rockwell Beer Co.
- Lauren Pattan, Co-owner, Old Bakery Beer Co.
- Gelinda Connell, Project Manager, Park Central Development
- Justin Harris, Saint Louis Hop Shop
- Moderator: Troika Brodsky, St. Louis Brewer’s Guild
Date & Time:
May 18, 2017 | 5:00 – 7:30 pm
5:00 – 5:45 pm Registration & Beer Tasting
5:45 – 7:00 pm Panel Discussion
7:00 – 7:30 pm Final Tastings & Wrap Up
Majorette – 7150 Manchester Road, 63143
Early-bird discount ($5 off prices below) closes Friday, May 5.
ULI Members $40
Under 35/Public/Nonprofit $30; Students $15
General Public $55
Under 35/Public/Nonprofit $40; Students $20
Find this interesting? Be sure to check out these related events, hosted by our featured speakers!
May 20 – IndiHop
June 3 – St. Louis Heritage Festival