Recognized leaders in the real estate community are active in ULI and annual sponsorship makes it possible for ULI St. Louis to provide quality programming to ULI members, the broader real estate community, and municipal leaders. Sponsorship also helps insure that ULI’s community initiatives, such as UrbanPlan, REDI, and Technical Assistance Panels, can continue to positively impact our community.
We hope that you will consider making an investment in St. Louis through an annual sponsorship of ULI.
Becoming a ULI St. Louis annual sponsor is the most visible way to show you are a part of the ULI community. As a sponsor, your company will enjoy exposure and recognition at a number of ULI events and activities in addition to the satisfaction of becoming a catalyst for ULI’s outstanding educational and leadership. Complimentary tickets and a free membership also come with each level of sponsorship.
Why Become a Sponsor?
- Support meaningful activities that help our region grow and thrive
- Provide recognition for your organization with the region’s key stakeholders through these benefits and recognition levels
- Networking time with industry leaders and fellow members
Several levels of sponsorship are available, with each level providing a collection of core benefits designed to enhance your presence within the St. Louis District Council, the St. Louis Region, and the real estatee community.
All sponsorship levels include:
- Firm name displayed at each local ULI event, listed on correspondence, and included in marketing materials
- Website link to your firm from the local ULI web page
- Complimentary tickets to programs and events
- Complimentary memberships at each level
For questions about becoming an annual sponsor, please contact Kelly Annis at ULI St. Louis at 314.833.9977.