The Evolution of the Workplace – SOLD OUT
The ULI St. Louis Young Leaders Group Presents:
“Greater productivity per square foot of space, extends time efficiency, improves workflow, and captures a workforce constantly on the move.”
This quote, pulled from 2018 Emerging Trends in Real Estate, an annual forecasting report by ULI and PwC, highlights the changes happening in the modern workplace that are, in turn, forcing a much more productive and collaborative space.
What does this look like and how are St. Louis firms meeting the demands? Join us on February 6th at 5 PM for an in-depth discussion and tour of the evolving workplace, hosted by the Young Leaders Group and open to all.
Featured guest speakers will include:
- Julie Keil, Arcturis, speaking to the interior design solutions in the workplace
- Amy Klinge, Cushman & Wakefield, addressing human resources and occupancy trends
- Staci Piasecki, DIRTT, sharing advances in construction, making this evolution possible
- Kyle Collins, Saint Louis University, discussing the trends and spatial advances in education
- Sue Harken-Houser, Steelcase, highlighting technological advances in furniture
- Justin Reise, World Wide Technology, providing insights and results from the end user’s perspective
- Moderator: Mackenzie McCulloch, HOK
Tuesday, February 6
Color Art Integrated Interiors
1325 North Warson Road
St. Louis, MO 63132
This program is now sold out and closed to registration. If you wished to be placed on a wait list, please email email@example.com.
$15 ULI members
$25 general public
Registration includes light cocktail reception and tour