ULI St. Louis Presents Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2023
Join us January 11 for the most anticipated ULI program of the year. Kick off 2023 with Byron Carlock, National Partner, Real Estate Practice Leader for PwC who will serve up the national trends real estate experts from across the country anticipate will take hold in the coming year.
Following Byron, we'll dive deeply into the play of these trends in our local market. From a normalizing market to a clearer focus on affordable housing to infrastructure spending and climate change and its impact on real estate, we'll unpack these trends locally, sharing thoughts and ideas with one another as we learn from local experts.
- …Still, We've Changed Some
- Capital Moving to the Sidelines––or to Other Assets
- Too Much for Too Many
- Give Me Quality, Give Me Niche
- Finding a Higher Purpose
- Rewards––and Growing Pains––in the Sun Belt
- Smarter, Fairer Cities through Infrastructure Spending
- Climate Change's Growing Impact on Real Estate
- Action through Regulation?