ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT is key to regional success. This Chancellor’s Certificate program, Fundamentals of Economic Development, covers introductory economic and community development concepts and tools to attract, assess, and support development and redevelopment opportunities in our communities. Course modules, held online via Zoom, will lead participants through the steps necessary to develop and implement economic development plans and projects.
This introductory program is designed for:
- Public sector economic development commissioners and staff
- Special taxing district commissioners and staff
- Elected officials
- Community Development Corporation board members and staff
- Private sector specialists
- Citizens and students interested in economic/ community development
April 7 to May 19
6:00-9:00 p.m. via Zoom
Registration Fee: $450 for the Entire Session of 7 modules, or $75 for individual modules
You may sign up for entire course or individual modules.
For more information and to register:
View a PDF brochure of the entire program.
Course instructors are senior economic development professionals working in Missouri and Illinois, representing nonprofit, public, and private perspectives.
This course is offered by a partnership of ULI St. Louis and the UMSL Public Policy Administration program.