Join ULI St. Louis and CREW St. Louis for a very special Insider’s Tour of the new 295,000 square foot R&D Building for Pfizer Inc. in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Pfizer Global Workplace Solutions partnered with CRG/Clayco and its subsidiary, Lamar Johnson Collaborative,to execute a design build project. The team developed, designed, and built, a state of the art laboratory facility which embraces the natural topography and beauty of the site, creates a space that is truly unique, and delivers a facility that will help Pfizer develop “Breakthroughs that change patient’s lives.”
During this tour, professionals from the Pfizer team will lead two separate tours of the building, highlighting the reasoning behind the project, the workplace and design strategy, and the innovations in the construction process.
- Kendall Kessler, Senior Director – Biopharmaceutical Sciences Business Strategy and Operations, Pfizer, Inc.
- Angie Earlywine, Managing Director, The Lamar Johnson Collaborative
- Rick Moeckel, Executive VP & Shareholder, Institutional Business Unit Leader, Clayco
Guests are welcome to register for ONE of two tours and invited to gather at YaYas (next door to Pfizer) for refreshments before, during, and/or after their assigned tour.
3:30 pm – Meet at YaYas, 15601 Olive Blvd.
4:00 pm – Walk next door to Pfizer for First Tour (15 ULI members, 15 CREW members); return to YaYas at 5:15 for happy hour
5:00 pm – Walk next door to Pfizer for Second Tour (15 ULI members, 15 CREW members); return to YaYas at 6:15 for happy hour
7:00 pm – Happy hour at YaYas concludes
Come tour this incredible building and meet and mingle with your CREW/ULI friends!
- No recording devices are allowed (including cell phones with cameras) inside the Pfizer building
- Participants must present a government-issued ID at Pfizer
- Tour guests must register prior to the date of the event
- Registration will close and remain final at 5:00 pm September 6